World Class technology innovation
Keyence prides itself on developing purpose-built products that serve customer’s needs. Our direct network of consultative sales professionals serving over 250,000 clients allows us to develop products based on customer insights. Because of this, 70% of products feature the world’s first or industry first technologies.
Our IV Vision Sensor and IX Laser Scanning sensor are two of our world class innovations, providing customers with an easy to deploy platform for handling daily error proofing applications.
at a glance
- IV3 Series Vision Sensor with AI
- IX Laser Scanning Sensor
- SJ Series Static Eliminators
- GT2 Contact Measurement LVDTs
- FT Series for Infrared Temperature Sensing
Adding Value To Your Factory Automation
Keyence’s Controls Portfolio includes PLCs, HMIs, Servo Drives/Motors, and Remote IO. Keyence has been developing and perfecting this technology for over 30 years and is one of the largest PLC suppliers in Asia. With the recent release of the KV-8000, its impressive troubleshooting, data analyzing, and machine monitoring capabilities it is quickly gaining traction in North America. The KV-8000 offers a user-friendly programming platform with unique debugging and preventative maintenance features that will help reduce downtime and maximize machine OEE. With industry leading speed, IoT Capabilities (SCADA and SQL database communications), large program capacity, and vast protocol and device communication capabilities, the KV-8000 is a versatile value add to any manufacturing plant.
at a glance
- Built-In Machine Recording Feature. Replay back ladder/device status leading up to a machine fault
- Native Ethernet/IP communication with mutliple supported protocols. 64 MB Program Capacity 256 EIP Nodes
- ONE-TIME Site Software License with unlimited seats, free upgrades, and Free Support
- IN STOCK Controls components with Fast Delivery