Automation Engineering Design & Development
Our engineers provide 3-D design capability through Autodesk Inventor, as well as translate a wide range of data which allows our customers to deliver and receive information.
Additionally, robot simulation gives our customers insight into their robotic capabilities and deficiencies. This can dramatically affect the direction of automation solutions our customers are considering.
KIMASTLE’s goal is to provide its customers with turnkey solutions for their complex assembly concerns.
- Two Seats of MasterCam
- Full T1 Line
- Four WORK NC (NC Software)
- Hewlett-Packard 4V ‘B’ size Laser Printer
- Four CAMAX Manufacturing Expert – AutoDesk Inc. AutoSuft/AutoMill – full 3D Software (formerly Solutions-3000) and AutoCAD version 13.0 Integrated with Surfaces
- File Server with 300-600 Gigabytes
- Two CAMAX (CAMAND) NC Software
- 100 Base ‘T’ Network
- Four Cimatron version 8.09 Surface and Solid Modeler for Design and CNC Programming