Machine Tool Electrician
Kimastle Corporation has an immediate job opening for a Machine Tooling Electrician who is looking for a long-term and exciting career opportunity with considerable growth. We are seeking highly motivated and experienced individuals with the integrity and drive to be part of a dynamic team. The successful candidate will be able to read electrical drawings, field wire machines, and troubleshoot wiring issues.
Individuals must be mature, reliable, hardworking, and have 3-5 years of experience in the electrical trade. Candidates must also have a high level of attention for detail.
- 3-5 years of experience – electrician knowledge & skills
- Must possess High School diploma/GED
- Able to read electrical drawings, field wire machines, and troubleshoot wiring issues. Most of the work is with Allan Bradley or similar hardware, with low voltage applications.
- Must display excellent attendance
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Ability to work in team environments
- Goal orientated
We offer a highly competitive compensation package that includes 401(k), Dental insurance, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance. Our benefits include stability in the marketplace, an informal team-based management system and the opportunity to grow within the organization.
Job Application - Machine Tool Electrician
"*" indicates required fields